A truck, also named lorry, is a motor vehicle designed to transport cargo. Trucks vary greatly in size, power and configuration, with the smallest being mechanically similar to an automobile. Commercial trucks can be very large and powerful, and may be configured to mount specialized equipment, such as in the case of fire trucks and concrete mixers and suction excavators. Modern trucks are powered by either gasoline or diesel engines, with diesel dominant in commercial applications.
* Kei truck; Japanese mini truck white in colour with one bucket trailer.
* Sport utility vehicle
* Canopy express
* Pickup truck
* Panel truck
* Pickup van
* Tow truck (may also be a medium or heavy truck)
* Panel van
* Sedan delivery
* Box truck
* Cutaway van chassis
* Medium Standard Truck
* Platform truck
* Flatbed truck (may also be light duty trucks)
* Firetruck (may also be a heavy truck)
* Recreational Vehicle or Motorhome
* Delivery truck, Multi-Stop truck, Bottler.
* Ballast tractor
* Concrete transport truck (cement mixer)
* Crane truck or mobile crane or truck-mounted crane
* Dump truck
* Garbage truck
* Log carrier
* Refrigerator truck
* Semi-trailer truck also known in British English as “Artic” for ‘articulated lorry’
* Tank truck or tanker or tanker lorry in British English (can also be a Medium truck)
Very Heavy Trucks And Transporters
* Ballast tractor (though most are smaller than this)
* Heavy hauler
Shanghai Ying Ji Machinery Trading Co., LTD. (YJMT) is a specially authorized foreign trade corporation. The corporation’s main business is machinery export, include construction machinery, crane machinery, mining machinery, special doors, beauty equipment etc. We supplies Truck for sale and we have exported Truck to many countries.