Truck Mounted Crane
Truck mounted cranes are able to travel on highways, eliminating the need for special equipment to transport the crane. When working on the jobsite, outriggers are extended horizontally from the chassis then vertically to level and stabilize the crane while stationary and hoisting. Many truck cranes have slow-travelling capability (a few miles per hour) while suspending a load. Great care must be taken not to swing the load sideways from the direction of travel, as most anti-tipping stability then lies in the stiffness of the chassis suspension. Most cranes of this type also have moving counterweights for stabilization beyond that provided by the outriggers. Loads suspended directly aft are the most stable, since most of the weight of the crane acts as a counterweight. Factory-calculated charts (or electronic safeguards) are used by crane operators to determine the maximum safe loads for stationary (outriggered) work as well as (on-rubber) loads and travelling speeds.
1. Truck-mounted crane is a kind of favorite products for its convenient operation.
2. Polygon boom with high rigidity.
3. International complement makes hydraulic valve more secure and reliable.
4. 24 awl-type tie-in and the high-accuracy cold-drawing pipeline which can solve the oil leakage completely.
5. Imported cylinder seal with more durable.
6. Various types and series of product to choose.
Shanghai Ying Ji Machinery Trading Co., LTD. (YJMT) is a specially authorized foreign trade corporation. The corporation’s main business is machinery export, include construction machinery, crane machinery, mining machinery, special doors, beauty equipment etc. We supplies Truck mounted crane for sale and we have exported Truck mounted crane to many countries.