A crane with a forklift type mechanism used in automated (computer controlled) warehouses. The crane moves on a track in an aisle of the warehouse. The fork can be raised or lowered to any of the levels of a storage rack and can be extended into the rack to store and retrieve product. The product can in some cases be as large as an automobile. Stacker cranes are often used in the large freezer warehouses of frozen food manufacturers. This automation avoids requiring forklift drivers to work in below freezing temperatures every day.
- Stability of load handing through smooth acceleration & deceleration controls by S-Curve
- Increased load weight by super high-speed type
- Stabilized structure design featured by low noise & low vibration
- Easy maintenance through checking error code history & trouble shooting by monitor
- Precision controlling driving & lift location through distance measurement by Laser sensor and flexible correspond to lean of rack
- Slim Fork development in European Load area (Thickness 65mm)? Minimalization of Pork Thickness
- Re-operating & constraint finishing to abnormal work
- Detailed indication of Crane condition
- Maximized utility by GUI
- Self-studying ability
- Remote manual handling without entering a rack passage
- Troubleshooting & solution guide if error’s occurred
Shanghai Ying Ji Machinery Trading Co., LTD. (YJMT) is a specially authorized foreign trade corporation. The corporation’s main business is machinery export, include construction machinery, crane machinery, mining machinery, special doors, beauty equipment etc. We supplies Stacker crane for sale and we have exported Stacker crane to many countries.