Fire Rated Steel Door
A fire rated door is a door with a fire-resistance rating (sometimes referred to as a fire protection rating for closures) used as part of a passive fire protection system to reduce the spread of fire or smoke between compartments and to enable safe egress from a building or structure or ship. In North American building codes, it, along with fire dampers, is often referred to as a closure, which can be derated compared against the fire separation that contains it, provided that this barrier is not a firewall or an occupancy separation.
Our fire rated steel door range complies with BS 476, parts 20 and 22 for our steel fire doors and have achieved ratings in excess of four hours depending on specification. This means our steel doors can be purchased as 1, 2, 3 and 4 hour fire rated doors.
Fire Rated Steel Door Major Benefits:
1. Fire Resistant – Approved 1 hour, 2 hours Fire Rated Doors
2. Strong – Do not warp, rot, twist, shrink or suffer from insect attacts such as termites.
3. Durable – Last the lifetime of the building. 1 million cycle of hinges test performance certified by SIRIM.
4. Painting – No surface preparation needed. Provide with undercoat primer.
5. Easy to Install – Door and Frame Hinges position already drilled and tapped.
Shanghai Ying Ji Machinery Trading Co., LTD. (YJMT) is a specially authorized foreign trade corporation. The corporation’s main business is machinery export, include construction machinery, crane machinery, mining machinery, special doors, beauty equipment etc. We supplies Fire Rated Steel Door for sale and we have exported Fire Rated Steel Door to many countries.